Descripción del empleo
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides intermetiate level support to end users for Windows Users (Active Directory).
• Windows Server Support.
• Linux Server Support (Red Hat & Debian).
• VoIP Support: SIP & Asterisk.
• Office365 & Exchange Support.
• Firewall Support (Watchguard).
• Wired and Wireless Network Infrastructure Support.
• Conducts support and troubleshooting for the Technology areas, including Voice, WAN, LAN, PC, Laptop, Printer, Password Resets, Printers, etc.
• Interacts with Network Services, Systems Development, Server Services, Security Administration and Planning/Compliance to identify and correct core problems
• Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties
• Maintains System Utilization Reports and works with On-Time Performance to monitor and report Technology related
• Tracks System outages on daily basis
• Maintains Help Desk Knowledge Base and interact with technicians to keep information accurate
• Provides training and guidance to less experienced team members
• Handles problem that other team members are unable to resolve
• Processes Technology Requests for Installs/Adds/Moves/Changes
• Reviews Problem Tickets and Change Tickets to ensure service levels are being maintained
• Assists in maintaining departmental procedure documentation and ensuring consistent and accurate handling of problems
• Computer Engineer degree preferred and/or certifications + experience.
• Certifications: Minimal: A+ or Microsoft Desktop Support, Plus: Network+, Server+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, Microsoft MCSE /MCSA
• Windows Server & Active Directory experience
• Exchange or Office365 Support experience
• Strong networking skills (CCNA or Network+ certifications a big plus)
• VoIP and Asterisk Knowledge
• Contact Center Environment experience a plus
• Preferred, Accepted: Fortinet, Cisco, Sonicwall)
• Effective Communication Skills (English and Spanish)
• 2+ years Help Desk Experience
• 2+ years in troubleshooting experience with Network and Windows Active Directory environments
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
• Salesforce experience a plus
• Ability to multi-task in a stressful environment
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills