Descripción del empleo
identifying and collaborating with internal business units to provide technology solutions for their
needs. Qualified candidates possess broad experience conducting business requirements gathering
sessions and documenting those requirements for systems projects. This position demands strong
organizational skills and problem-solving expertise, while working with current and emerging
technologies, and managing team dynamics. Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, team
orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem solving, conflict management, and selfmotivation are required for success. Candidates should be fast learners and will serve as the “go to”
for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide
training, and more.
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
➢ Create and Manage Changes to the System –
• Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
• Proactively gather feedback from users.
• Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and
how to use it prior to implementation.
• Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
➢ Maintain System, Security and Integrity
• Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
• Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
• Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
• Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
• Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies
➢ Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
• Document company processes and workflows.
• Develop process documentation and fieldmaps.
• Create new processes and associated reporting.
➢ Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
• Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
• Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as appropriate.
• Import data as appropriate.
• Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
• Manage duplicate records.
➢ Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
• Create and maintain dashboards.
• Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
• Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior
• Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
Minimum of 3 years of salesforce administration experience
• In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on
those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with
• Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard
salesforce.com reporting functionality
• Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to
provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
• Salesforce.com Administrator certification is preferred
• Experience with Salesforce integrations and tools such as Pardot, Data Loader, Box and